2013 Fort Thomas Forest Conservancy Garden Tour
The Fort Thomas Garden Tour is an annual event originated, organized and sponsored by the Fort Thomas Forest Conservancy and supported by an excellent team of volunteers.
The 2013 Garden Tour will be held on 22-23 June. Here are the details. To purchase tickets in advance, click the button at the bottom of this page.
4TH ANNUAL FORT THOMAS GARDEN TOUR
Want to get a peek into your neighbors’ gardens? Your chance is coming up! The 4th Annual Fort Thomas Garden Tour gives you a firsthand look at seven of the best gardens in town – including private backyards you’ll only be able to see with your ticket in hand!
- WHAT: Fort Thomas Garden Tour
- WHEN: Saturday, June 22 from 10-5 & Sunday, June 23 from 12-5
- WHERE: The specific gardens will be revealed at the tour. Come to Tower Park to purchase event-day tickets, and to pick up your map and brochure
- TICKETS: $15 per ticket on the day of the event. But get them in advance and pay $25 for two tickets and $10 for each subsequent ticket purchased online and at the Bank of Kentucky or at the Ft. Thomas Florist. Note: you can use PayPal; or to use other debit/credit cards on the payment page click “Don’t Have a PayPal Account?”
- EVENT BENEFITS: Fort Thomas Forest Conservancy’s efforts to preserve and protect the beautiful wooded hillsides of Fort Thomas
- ADDITIONAL INFO: At the Garden Market in Tower Park during event hours, vendors will be selling garden decor, jewelry and more. The Market also includes a perennial swap and a chance to enter a raffle (at the ticket booth) for a Garden Lover’s Basket valued at over $200.
**FREE TICKETS!** Now that we have your attention… there’s a free ticket in it for anyone who volunteers to help make this event a success! We’re looking for 40 “garden greeters” to work in pairs welcoming guests at the featured gardens in 2-hour shifts. We also need 8 – 10 volunteers to help with set up and tear down at the park, as well as 4 volunteers to sell tickets on the event days (2 each day). Interested? Contact Stephanie Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859.441.6235. You can also use the “Volunteer to Help” button below to choose your duty.Garden Tour Tickets
Volunteer to Help